Step-In @ Kota Laksamana 1km to Jonker Walk (No6)
Another Spacious & Clean House by Step-In Homestay @ Kota Laksamana Marina5 (No 6), and we are proud to showcase 8 identical house in a row.Imagine an extremely Spacious 3 storey terrace house, with 2 large living hall on Ground & 1st floor, comfortable 6 bedrooms all with attached Private bathrooms, AND we have just open for booking with EVERYTHING newly furnished.
My House is good for group travel from 6pax to 14pax. With 8houses in a row, Max up to 112pax.
Read below for full illustration.
The House is a 3 storey, with a Living Hall on the Ground Floor, and another Family Hall on the 1st Floor.
It has 6 bedrooms all with attach Private bathrooms,
- Ground Floor, 1unit Standard Room
- First Floor, 2 units Standard Room
- Second Floor, 1 unit Deluxe Room & 2 units Standard Room.
IMPORTANT 1: Rooms Allocation according to Number of Guests, refer to Table.
IMPORTANT 2: Head count before check-in, additional guest will be charge separately.
You’ll LOVE our room as we have your comfort in mind.
- Super Single Bed 3.5ft (instead of 3ft single bed)
- KING Size Deluxe Bed (instead of queen size bed)
- Mattress is ULTRA quality 8 inch thick (instead of 4” to 6”)
- 1HP Air-Con in all Standard rooms, while 2HP Air-Con in Deluxe room.
- Each room with attach PRIVATE bathroom, Water Heater shower
- you will not have to wait long to shower, there is 6 bathrooms, i.e. 2 guest to a bathroom
Family holiday, business travel, college semester break, school trip or just gathering of friends, SPACE is the most important consideration
,- With Clean & Spacious Homestay,
- imagine a large Living Hall next to the Dining Hall,
- cool 2.5HP Air-Con, large comfy Sofa set (3+2+1),
- plus 42” TV with Astro Njoi.
Other detail feature include
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer- 2in1 Body & Hair Shampoo
- Towel for each guest
- Due to environmental friendly reasons, disposable toothbrush and toothpaste are not provided
- FREE High Speed Wifi/Internet
What is in the Kitchen?
- Electric water Jug- stay hydrate when travel, we provide ROC drinking water- complimentary Coffee & Tea complete with Sugar & Creamer- Microwave Oven (for heating up food only)- 2 doors Refrigerator - dining utensil
Should you cook? NO, we recommend you to taste great local food around town.
Cooking & BBQ is not allow.
Should you have any query, please send us an enquiry.
Your Security is our priority,
- CCTV cameras at porch
- Night Guard on duty and Tour Guard.More people means more cars arriving, no worry….
- Car Porch can fit 2 cars
- Auto Gate for your convenience
- Other car park along the road side which are wide- We have Night Guard to watchJonker Street
– the centre street of Chinatown
– was once renowned for its antique shops.
However over the years it has turned to clothing and crafts outlets as well as restaurants. The best part of Jonker Street is the night market on Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes.
Dataran Pahlawan - A one-stop megamall from the latest fashion to culinary delights to an adventurous indulgence for everyone! Situated in the heart of historical Melaka, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall is surrounded by living museums way back during its historical reign namely A' Famosa and St Paul's Hill that illuminate the neighbouring areas. Imagine yourself walking back in time to the birth of the once glorious trade port between the East and West at the Straits of Melaka as you walk along these historical monuments.
Malacca was declared a World Heritage City by UNESCO. Its heritage buildings, cultural enclaves and places of worship are visited by history buffs and tourists from around the globe. Participate in the exciting anniversary celebrations to commemorate the historic occasion.
Our Homestay Kota Laksamana Marina5 is just within comfortable walking distance to all attractions. Forget about traffic jam and parking, leave your car at home and casually walk to Jonker Street and more.
Food food glorious food, you will discover an array of cafe, restaurants, hawker stall, mamak & delicacy shops dotting the roadside including: Yeast Pastry Café, Donald & Lily’s Nyonya Food, Pak Putra Tandoori Chicken & Naan, Hakka Restaurant, The Hajah Mona Ikan Asam Pedas, Bei Zhan Restaurant, Hao Her Xiang dim sum and many more.
You are staying at the most central area of Malacca surrounded by the most happening places and eateries in town.
Check-In: after 3.00 pm
Check-Out: before 11.00 am
- We will stay in contact for the expected time your Check-In a day beforehand.
- Key Deposit (& No Smoking Deposit) of RM100 to be collected by CASH at Check-In, full refundable at Check-Out, unless Key Lost (or Cleaning Fee for Smoking).
Worry NO more, we are- always available through Messaging & Call to answer any query.
- next door, we are available from 8.00am to 10.00pm (where possible).
- happy to share places of interest and must try food location.
Our past guest reviews speak strongly about us, Canadian, Korean, Singaporean, Philippines, China, Vietnamese, local Malaysian from North, South, East, West, Sabahan, Sarawakian, they are now our friends.
NOTES* Refundable safety deposit of RM 100 is required upon check in.
|Room Type||Peak||Off-Peak||Public Holiday|
|6pax, 3rooms + 3bathroom, Homestay||MYR 338||MYR 288||MYR 548|
|8pax, 4room + 4bathroom, Homestay||MYR 398||MYR 348||MYR 548|
|10pax, 4room + 4bathroom, Homestay||MYR 458||MYR 408||MYR 548|
|12pax, 5room + 5 Bathroom Homestay||MYR 518||MYR 468||MYR 608|
|14pax, 6room + 6Bathroom Homestay||MYR 578||MYR 528||MYR 668|
Address: Jalan KL 3/1D, Taman Kota Laksamana Sek3, Kota Laksamana, 75200 Melaka
We provide 50% refund for any booking cancelled 7 days before the check-in date, but MYR 10.00 processing fee will be imposed.
NO cancellation allow within 6 days before the check-in date,
All cancellation & refund is subject to a processing fee of MYR 10.00 + Bank or Payment Gateway Charges